Friday, July 22, 2011

America: Going, Going, Gone? (via Be Sure You're RIGHT, Then Go Ahead)

 My heart aches as I yearn for my country back to the days before Communists infiltrated our goverment. What we have today is not what my ancestors struggled in this land to achieve. Surely, we deserve better.   


  

From Trevor Loudon's New Zeal Blog (Bold type mine): Did You Love America? by Neo Noisy Room Hat Tip: Nancy Jacques Do you realize our country, the country many of us loved, and were willing to lay down our lives for, is no more? Don’t despair my fellow refugees and citizens of our beloved former America, but please do come to terms with the fact that our country was ill and dying for decades and it has now ceased to exist as we once knew it. Nev Read More


All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog