Thursday, July 14, 2011

Obama: “THIS MAY BRING MY PRESIDENCY DOWN, BUT I WILL NOT YIELD ON THIS” – Exactly how long did he practice THAT?


“Budget negotiators will return to the White House once more Thursday after the president declared ‘enough is enough’ on debt talks Wednesday, demanding that congressional leaders find common ground by week's end.
President Obama walked out of the high-level negotiations, saying according to a Republican aide, ‘I've reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I won't yield on this.’
Obama "stormed out of the room" but promised to resume talks Thursday, the GOP aide said.”

continue reading

Just imagine Barack Obama after shaving Wednesday morning.  Someone passes him the day’s script.  Obama peering at himself in the mirror, straightening his stance says, “This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this.”

Staring into the mirror, Obama frowns and repeats with more energy and an attitude to boot, “This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this!”

He repeats this step several times, tilting his head this way and that.

Later on in the day at the talks on the debt ceiling, Obama keeps the script in the back of his head and the breast pocket of his shirt waiting for the perfect moment.

Finally, the moment arrives.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

“This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this.”




Yes, indeed.  That sounds about right to me. 

Obama’s clueless and indoctrinated supporters will see Obama’s well scripted and much practiced moves as putting Republicans in check and taking a hard stand.



They cannot help themselves. They simply do not know any better.

As for the rest of us, we see it for what it is KABUKI THEATER.   



All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog