Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Full Interview: Ron Paul on 2012, Media Blackout, Moneybomb, Income Tax, Libya & Perry (UPDATED)


Full Interview: Ron Paul on 2012, Media Blackou..., posted with vodpod

While I tend to be on and off again when it comes to Ron Paul, I still lend my ears to what the man has to say. Of course, there are moments when I want to throw my shoe at the laptop but then again, there are more than enough instances, in my eyes, where Ron Paul has been vindicated.

Whether or not I agree with an individual, I still respect that person’s Constitutional right to express himself.

Moreover, I am vehemently opposed to the media blackout of Ron Paul's campaign.  Therefore, I have decided to post Paul’s videos from time to time to make ensure that his voice is heard.  That is until the moment arrives (should it) that I find the man insufferable. 

One more thing:
“The president and the maverick are running almost dead even in a hypothetical 2012 election matchup.
Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul earns 38% of the vote to President Obama’s 39% in the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters. Fourteen percent (14%) like some other candidate, and eight percent (8%) remain undecided. (To see survey question wordingclick here.)…”

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog