Thursday, August 18, 2011

Something Is Bothering Me!! (via Lorinov's Blog)





It is a relief to realize that I am not the only one adamantly opposed to the recently formed SUPER CONGRESS aka SUPER COMMITTEE.  They can change the name but I prefer to call it what it is SUPER CONGRESS, SHADOW GOVERNMENT and a CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION.


Why so quiet America?
Something has been bothering me lately. I try not to think about it so much but it keeps sticking me in the side like a long thorn. What I'm talking about is this “Super Committee” which was originally billed as a “Super Congress.” I love the way the moron Commies up on Dung Hill have decided to refer to it as a “Committee” now instead of a “Super Congress.” I think the name change is a way of diverting our attention and hiding what it really is. …Read More
via Lorinov's Blog

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog