Friday, September 23, 2011

FOX NEWS/GOOGLE DEBATE: Gov. Johnson on Shovel-Ready Jobs 09222011


FOX NEWS/GOOGLE DEBATE: Gov. Johnson on Shovel..., posted with vodpod


“My next door neighbor’s two dogs have created more shovel-ready jobs than this current administration…”

 

In all fairness to Gary Johnson, I have no idea why this candidate is not receiving more attention.  I get why the media ignores Johnson but I think that we should listen more to what the man has to say.  I like a lot of what the man has to say and he does not sound like an appeaser.


Is Johnson being ignored because he is a Libertarian?  Wake up America, we are in deep *****, we can hardly afford to discount a valid candidate.  


On the other hand, if I am missing something about this candidate, please do feel free to enlighten me.


All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog