Monday, December 5, 2011

Conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly endorses Michele Bachmann



"Social conservative Phyllis Schlafly has endorsed Michele Bachmann for president and is urging Iowans to caucus for her, Bachmann’s campaign told The Des Moines Register tonight.
In a written statement, Schlafly says: 'Most important, Michele has the courage to be a leader among her peers. She is a real champion in speaking up for values we care about. Michele is a woman of faith and the mother of a beautiful family. She has a 100 percent pro-life record and is a strong supporter of traditional marriage....
...In the statement, Schlafly pumps up Iowa’s first-in-the-nation caucuses.
'If I were an Iowa voter, I would be making plans right now to cast my vote for Michele Bachmann for president on January 3. I hope you will take advantage of this golden opportunity to support a candidate we can all be proud of...”
Schlafly's endorsement of Bachmann is right on time and I would think very much welcomed by  Bachmann.  Good luck Michele.  I am totally digging this.

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog