Friday, December 2, 2011

So, it’s true, WE are a nation of SHEEP.








It pains me to say that but as of this afternoon, I can no longer deny it.   WE are a nation of SHEEP.

Today, the United States Senate voted 93 to 7 to pass the National Defense Authorization Act (for Fiscal Year 2012) aka S. 1867 (“NDAA”).  No doubt, the “Fiscal Year” part was thrown in for good measure and to distract from the true intent of this legislation.

 

That 93 to 7 vote should leave us all sick to our stomachs but I suspect that strangely enough that it does not.  Furthermore, I cannot understand for the life of me why Americans were not up in arms raising hell BEFORE this legislation was passed and NOW. I can't hear you AMERICA.  What's up with THAT?

 

After all, far too many Americans are watching MSNBC, MTV, BET, playing Xbox, gyrating to Wii and addicted to Farmville.  Thus, they have no idea.


NDAA aka S.1867 thrusts the United States head on into a police state and it  will now go to the House for merger with its version (H.R. 1540) whereupon in the name of “we know what is best for you” and Obama’s “for the good of the collective”, this declaration of war on the citizenry will pass.

 

In reference to an earlier post entitled, TYRANNY ALERT:  SENATE TO VOTE ON BILL MONDAY/TUESDAY INTENDED TO TRANSFORM USA INTO POLICE STATE AND DESIGNATE THE WORLD AS A BATTLEFIELD (UPDATED 11/29/2011)it is clear that like lambs being led to the slaughter, Barack Obama has been patiently waiting for this legislation to show up on his desk since May 2010.


Of course, this being the election season, Obama claims that he will veto the legislation when it reaches his desk.


HOWEVER, rather than  visions of sugar plums dancing in his head, I would imagine dreams of declaring martial law; silencing the voices of opposition; low popularity/job ratings2012’s promised resurgence by Obama’s civilian army (OWS) and their pledge to bring about chaos, anarchy and destruction granting Obama an excuse to cancel the 2012 elections are more befitting the One. 


In other words, do not count on a veto.








"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."   ― Martin Niemöller






WHERE ARE YOU AMERICA?

AND WHY SO QUIET?


All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog