Friday, December 2, 2011

So Who Do You Want to See in the White House Come 2013?





I don't know about you but I am tired of the spin being put on by the media and Progressives about what Conservatives are thinking, who and what we like and dislike.


No doubt, I have made my views known to everyone and in so doing may have even hit upon a few nerves but that is the beauty of America, the right to agree to disagree.


And so I ask again, WHO Do YOU want to see in the White House come January 2013?




A fellow patriot recommended the following survey.  I know, I know.  Another POLL or SURVEY?


Yes, they are everywhere but I prefer the Grassfire Nation as compared to Gallup or some other Progressively slanted poll.


Please check this site out and choose among the selection, if you don't mind, regarding the 2012 election.


The poll can be taken here.


Whatever we do and we feel, patriots, we cannot afford to allow the spin masters to decide for us.


There are many ways to make your voice count, so why not.


All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog