Friday, April 20, 2012

Michelle Malkin's Advice to Mitt Romney: "Quit Calling Obama 'A Nice Guy' ...He's Not" (Video)




MICHELLEMALKIN.COM

“…In 2008, Arizona Sen. John McCain rode the ‘Barack Obama is a nice guy, but vote for me’ wave to crashing defeat. In 2012, McCain’s endorsee, Mitt Romney, has made ‘Barack Obama is a nice guy but in over his head’ a standard stump-speech talking point.



Conservatives of good will who’ve watched President Obama brutalize his enemies have one question for the nice-guy niceties: Why, GOP, why?


….Romney’s McCain-lite impersonation is also writing off independents and Democrats who’ve come to realize what the myriad targets of White House bullying have learned the hard way over the past four years: Barack Obama is not a ‘nice guy…”


READ FULL ARTICLE




Here, here Michelle.  The gag factor on the "Mr. Obama is a nice guy" is incredibly high for me as well.


I gag each time I hear my son's mother-in-law scream to the top of her lungs at the television screen, "LEAVE MR. OBAMA ALONE!"  So much so that we now share each other's company as little as possible.


I gag each time I receive a "pray for our president" email from so-called Christians who would damn a Conservative to hell in a New York minute in a Jeremiah Wright g.d. America kind of way.


I gag each time I hear someone who sleeps all day and is up all night and lives off the government dole threaten to beat the hell out of a hard-working American, one who is intelligent enough to know that Obama is NOT a nice guy.






I gag each time someone who plays Farmville and can't drag themselves away from Xbox look at me like I'm the nut when I inform the useful idiots that Facebook, Farmville, Xbox and their 62 inch television screen purchased with my taxpayer dollars is a mere delusion that lulls them into the false comfort that they are free.







I gag each time I see someone whose family is suffering miserably under Obamanomics shake their head in agreement when Obama says “it’s not me, it’s them.  Don’t blame me, it’s their fault.”


Even more repulsive are our so-called politicians on the right who refuse to do their duty of informing their electorate about the bloodshed, vitriol, tyrannical and treasonous acts of  the campaigner-in-chief which in a nutshell speaks for itself, i.e., Barack Obama is anything but a nice guy.


Finally, it is a kick that lands deep into my gut each time I rewind Mitt Romney's Obama's a nice guy but routine in my head.


Can it be that Romney is afraid of being labeled a racist and losing votes if he exposes the tyranny and blood on the hands of Obama?  He should be more concerned with coming off like wimp since that is definitely not going to win Romney votes either.


As for the race baiters, they will label Romney a racist no matter what he does or says.

 

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog