Monday, May 14, 2012

Who Needs Colour for Beauty







 Reblogged from Tracie Louise Photography:
Click to visit the original post
As much as I love Bright, Bold, Vibrant colour… sometimes it nice to have a change of pace.  

Image courtesy of Tracy Louise Photography
When gazing upon the work of this exceptionally talented photographer, I am rendered sp
echless and breathless at the same time.  A bad day suddenly becomes remarkably better.
SUPERLATIVE!
EXEMPLARY!
TRANSCENDENT!
One simply cannot argue with AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM!
Furthermore, while I do not allow ads on my site, yada, yada, yada. I cannot resist boasting about such an amazing talent.  To see more of her work, please click upon the blog link at the top of the post or on the image above.



All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog