Saturday, September 8, 2012

Romney More than an "Anybody But Obama" Vote

Reblogged from Right Hook:
Click to visit the original post
  • Click to visit the original post
  • Click to visit the original post
  • Click to visit the original post
When Mitt Romney became the presumptive Republican nominee for President, I was less than thrilled.  He was definitely not my first choice, as I believed he was too moderate and may not be strong enough to beat Obama.  But, he was our nominee, and I was ready to rally behind him.  Conservative talk show host Mark Levin has often said, and I have reiterated, that he would vote for an orange juice can over Obama. 
A must read.  No one explains it better than patriot, Right Hook does. 

Earlier this year I, too, was very suspicious of Mitt Romney and even though I would never vote for Barack Obama, I wanted a candidate whose values were close to mine.

After months of deep thought and ferreting through the web of propaganda, I have faith that Mitt Romney is proficient enough to take on the task before him. 

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog