“The Department of Homeland Security has purchased almost 2,700 light-armored tanks.
Need I remind everyone of other actions by DHS and fellow bureaucrats in the Obama Administration?
1.DHS purchased 1.6 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition. Hollow point bullets are not usable for target practice nor in warfare. They serve only one purpose - to kill people.
2.Other agencies have likewise purchased such bullets, including the Social Security Administration and the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
3.The DHS have conducted a series of exercises using Blackhawk helicopters in large urban areas….”
MaxxPro® MRAPBuilt to save lives.
The International® MaxxPro is Navistar Defence’s Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle and incorporates the latest design in armoring technology. Extensively tested by the military and used in theater today, the MaxxPro features a V-shaped hull and other design features that greatly improve survivability. With so much protection, it’s the vehicle that every crew wants when they’re out in the field.Vehicle Highlights
· V-shaped hull to deflect IED blasts away from the vehicle· Vehicle can be fitted with add-on armor· Protection against direct fire and RPG rounds· Vehicle is powered by an International MaxxForce D9.3I6 diesel engine
The MaxxPro MRAP is built to withstand ballistic arms fire, mine blasts, IEDs, and other emerging threats. Its V-shaped hull helps deflect blasts out and away from the crew and its armoring can be customized to meet any mission requirement.
SPECIFICATIONS:Length: 254″ (21.2 feet)
Width: 102″ (8.5 feet)
Height: 120″ (10 feet)
Wheel base: 153″ (12.8 feet)
Curb weight: 37,850 lbs. (18.9 tons)
Engine: MaxxForce® 9.3
- MRAPs on the roads in cities across America
- Black Hawk helicopters and drones flying over the streets of America
- Purchase of 1.6 billion bullets DHS (not to mention, the ammo purchased by other federal agencies)
- Martial law drills across America
- FEMA camps
- National Defense Authorization Act
- DHS Lexicon and memoranda labeling patriots, domestic terrorists
- Executive orders
- Internet kill switch
- Disarmament of Americans and the U. S. military