Already, New York’s Senator Charles Schumer and Congressman Steve Israel want to shut down the progenitor of the first 3-D printed gun, Cody Wilson and his tech garage non-profit start-up Defense Distributed.
For the Marxist ruling elites, Wilson’s creation must not be destroyed but placed in a controlled environment thereby denying Americans opportunity and access. It is about oppression and maintaining control of the masses, i.e., the right to bear arms for me but not for thee. (See Guns Saves Lives article, “NY Senator Schumer Gets Butt Hurt Over 3D Printed Guns”.)
- First 3D-Printed Gun Fired (foxnews.com)
- The first 3D printed gun is here - and politicians really want to outlaw it (venturebeat.com)
- The first 3D-printed gun successfully fired, plans put online ... what a great idea ..... (worldduh.com)
- Despite Skepticism, Cody Wilson Successfully 3D-Printed an Entire Gun (motherboard.vice.com)
- Liberator Pistol: World's First 3D-Printed "Wiki Weapon" Fired Successfully in Texas (inhabitat.com)
- 3D printed gun fires real bullet (smh.com.au)