Thursday, May 30, 2013

Me First


“I so remember those ‘Me First’ days. I think the average age was about 2 – 7. I learned very quickly that ‘Me First’ was not a good thing. I remember saying it twice, and my mother made me go last. barry’s list of firsts are also not something to be proud of. Pretty much all downhill for the country since that ‘Historic Event’ on 01/20/2009. Such a shame our first Black POtuS has also been our worst.

Obama my work here is almost done
Law and Justice
,• First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period – Source: Huffington Post)
• First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
• First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)….”
Oh yes, one heck of a compilation of Barry’s successes (ah hem), all unconstitutional, treasonous, tyrannical and destructive.
Most definitely one heck of a compilation for the nation’s first Black bi-racial non-leader.
In 2008, when my fellow Black Americans asked me why I would not vote for Obama, I informed them that when Obama was through with the country, it would be at least another 100 years before a Black man was elected to hold that office again solely based on the damages of Barack Hussein Obama.
That statement angered many family members, neighbors, associates, so-called friends, many of whom are no longer in my life.  No problem.  We are now 4 ½ years into this failed experiment, Obama supporters don’t have a clue and already I consider myself vindicated. 

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog