Tuesday, May 14, 2013

News Anchor who Interviewed Obama re Family Vacations Targeted by IRS




Larry Conners of KMOV wrote about how he has been in the sights of the Internal Revenue Service since his April 2012 interview with Barack Obama whereupon Conners touched on a rather sore subject, i.e., Obama’s vacations.  H/t Red Flag News.
Conners mentions that although family, friends and viewers suggested to the anchor that he might want to watch his back after the interview, he was not concerned. 
Unfortunately, it did not take long for the IRS to come knocking and they have been knocking ever since.  
Larry Conners KMOV (Facebook)
“Shortly after I did my April 2012 interview with President Obama, my wife, friends and some viewers suggested that I might need to watch out for the IRS.
I don't accept ‘conspiracy theories’, but I do know that almost immediately after the interview, the IRS started hammering me….
…In that April 2012 interview, I questioned President Obama on several topics: the Buffet Rule, his public remarks about the Supreme Court before the ruling on the Affordable Care Act. I also asked why he wasn't doing more to help Sen. Claire McCaskill who at that time was expected to lose. The Obama interview caught fire and got wide-spread attention because I questioned his spending.
I said some viewers expressed concern, saying they think he's ‘out of touch’ because of his personal and family trips in the midst of our economic crisis.
The President's face clearly showed his anger; afterwards, his staff which had been so polite ... suddenly went cold….
…I cannot and will not promote anyone's agenda - political or otherwise - at the expense of the reporting the truth.
What I don't like to even consider ... is that because of the Obama interview … the IRS put a target on me.
Can I prove it? At this time, no.
But it is a fact that since that April 2012 interview ... the IRS has been pressuring me….”
See the video below that got Larry Conners targeted by the IRS and pay close attention to Obama's expression.

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog