Sunday, July 14, 2013

Obama Big Loser in Zimmerman Trial

Hood in Chief, Image courtesy of Bosch Fawstin.


“’You don't give a Damn about Trayvon Martin because he was black!’ - Those who Only give a damn about Trayvon Martin because he was black.” Bosch Fawstin.
“Forget the over-zealous prosecutors and the repellent state attorney Angela Corey (who should be immediately disbarred or, my wife said sarcastically, elevated to director of Homeland Security) and even the unfortunate Trayvon Martin family (although it is certainly hard to forget them — they have our profound sympathies), the true loser at the Zimmerman trial was Barack Obama.
By injecting himself in a minor Florida criminal case by implying Martin could be his son, the president of the United States — a former law professor, of all things — disgraced himself and his office, made a mockery of our legal system and exacerbated racial tensions in our country, making them worse than they have been in years. This is the work of a reactionary, someone who consciously/unconsciously wants to push our nation back to the 1950s….”
Obama, Holder, propagandists in collusion with the Obama lapdog media has indeed set us back and if they get any more involved federally,  i.e., push more propaganda that the zombies savior, Papa Barack is going to save the people, it is going to so much worse.
After last night’s verdict, I spent several hours on the telephone (I hate the telephone) and my personal FB page with outraged family members whereupon I dismembered the disinformation that they have been spoon fed this past year with precision.  My responses were met either silence or I need a drink.
I imagine countless numbers of the misinformed last night drinking away the facts, toasting Trayvon Martin while ignoring the massive uptick of Black on White violence along with the overwhelming statistics of Black on Black violence across America. Ugh!
One response this morning came from my brother's daughter who believes that even if the case was not about race that Zimmerman profiled Martin, a boy is dead yada, yada, yada.  Translation:  Zimmerman profiled Martin based on his race. (That is what she is saying, am I right?)
Ugh, I am NOT going to do this anymore (I HOPE).  My response is that we all profile each other every day, so what.  Profiling is not illegal.  Then I told her that if she was upset with what happened between Martin and a rent a cop (pardon the expression and no disrespect to Zimmerman), that she is going to love what comes next, i.e., NDAA, the militarization of the police and the White House's executive order, all of which goes hand in hand.
That, of course, is a discussion that she and so many others will refuse to have because it brings Obama smack dab into the middle of that discussion and my demands that they hold the despot accountable.
I am invited to a cook-out today but knowing that the primary discussion will be about the verdict and that the odds in that discussion will be 99.999 to1 am now considering giving it a pass especially since everyone called me last night to get my take on the verdict.  Everyone pretended to hear not a word that I was saying because they were hysterical.
It is not easy living amongst or being related to zombies.
Finally, if anyone of those outraged over the Zimmerman verdict finds themselves walking down a street, day or night and a group of teenagers or men (and some females) wearing hoodies, their faces partially covered are approaching or walking behind them, profiling of those wearing the hoodies will transpire, at which point, the thought of danger ahead will come to mind. 





All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog