Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THE MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 THROUGH MY EYES (RE-BLOGGED/REVISED)


Kindly permit me this monologue.

This is a re-blog of a post that I originally penned on the tenth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 Islamic terrorist attacks on the United States.


september 11 terrorist attacks new york magazine

Forever entwined with the 2001 terrorist attacks will be last year’s 911 protests across the Middle East, Asia and Islamic terrorist attacks on the U. S. Consulate and safe house in Benghazi, Libya which resulted in the deaths of four Americans, i.e., U. S. Ambassador, Christopher Stevens, Ambassador, Sean Smith, Information Officer, Glen Doherty, Navy SEAL and Tyrone Woods, Navy SEAL.

collage Obama cover up Benghazi four

The Benghazi attacks are the second wave of Islamic terrorist attacks on United States soil in eleven years.  It came about as a result of a government leadership; namely, Barack Hussein Obama who has weakened the United States in the eyes of the world, bedded down with the enemy and holds mounting disdain for the U. S. Military, the United States of America, our founding documents and the truth.

It is the actions of Obama which led up to and resulted in Benghazi. (The latter of which, Barack Obama is guilty of treason and dereliction of duty because he was too busy campaigning refused to do his job and then embarked on a cover up which has morphed into one of the biggest scandals in American history and one of the many scandals and cover ups of Barack Hussein Obama.  One year to the date, post the Benghazi attacks and Americans are still in the dark.

Moreover, I thought this a vital post worth revisiting today in light of Obama's heartless and self-centered request on the eve of the anniversary of Islamic terrorist attacks on U. S. soil insisting that Americans join him in his support of the jihadist groups that played a role in facilitating the 911 terrorist attacks.  That would be the Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban, Al Qaeda, i.e., the Syrian rebels.
Obama’s actions as that of the jihadists are crimes against America.

ORIGINAL POST:

NYDN front page september 11 2001

The story that I am about to tell is my personal account of the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. While I have brushed upon it before in previous posts, I have never gone into such detail as I do today.

Warning, this post is as long post as it is personal. I apologize if I get all yada, yada, yada but this is my therapy. I have to get this out.

As I prepared to leave for work on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001, the television was on in the living room. I was not watching it but listening out for the transit report. I already knew that it would be a glorious day. You see, the sun was bright, the weather was not too hot and the air was dry.

CONTINUE READING

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog