Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NBC Dedicates Week to Espousing Obamacare Propaganda


You really can’t make this stuff up.  Obama’s favorite media lapdog, NBC is doing wall-to-wall Obamacare Propaganda this week.



Personal Liberty
Polemicist Noam Chomsky explained what NBC is doing years ago in Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies:
The major media-particularly, the elite media that set the agenda that others generally follow-are corporations ‘selling’ privileged audiences to other businesses. It would hardly come as a surprise if the picture of the world they present were to reflect the perspectives and interests of the sellers, the buyers, and the product. Concentration of ownership of the media is high and increasing….
Continue reading


I cannot tell you how nauseous this makes me especially since Obama zombies I have not heard from in years have been Facebooking and emailing me since 12:01 a.m. last night.  Then again, starting at 7:30 a.m. this morning for a nice chat which ultimately led up to their concern about the government shutdown or people losing their jobs.

My response:  You were lied to.  Stop watching that darned MSNBC, CNN and hanging on to Obama’s every word. People dependent on SSI, Medicaid and Food Stamps will not affected at this time.

All but one informed me that their friends were really concerned.  Only one, came out and said, "Oh great! That’s all I wanted to know” followed three minutes later by “I got to get off this phone I’m using up all of my minutes on this phone.”

Ugh! As some of you already know, a zombie cannot change his or her  spots.  That being the case, I finally put up a mission statement on my FB page alerting everyone not to read the alert, tell their friends and next time value their votes.




LINKS:
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/topic/health-care
http://personalliberty.com/2013/09/30/nbc-set-to-spend-the-week-as-obamas-personal-propaganda-machine/
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Chomsky/Necessary_Illusions.html

All posts cross-posted on PUMABydesign001's Blog